|Address||26 Drumman Heights, Armagh|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
This detached split level bungalow is situated in this popular development on the edge of Armagh city just off the Portadown Road. The property is tucked away on a large mature site in a small private cul-de-sac. Internally this home offers spacious family accommodation over two floors, with mature gardens to the rear. This home is within walking distance of the city centre and is easy accessible to Portadown, Belfast, and surrounding towns.
2 Reception Rooms
3 Bedrooms, Master with En-suite
White Internal Doors
Bright Spacious Home
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Entrance Hall
- Large walk in entrance hall which gives bright feel to the home. Cloakroom with toilet and wash hand basin off, large walk in storage cupboard off.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 17' 8" x 10' 11" (5.38m x 3.33m) Patio doors overlooking the rear garden, direct access to kitchen.
- 23' x 10' (7.01m x 3.05m) Range of fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, integrated dishwasher, space for free standing cooker, concealed lighting, dining space.
- Dining Room/ 4 Bedroom
- 15' 1" x 13' (4.60m x 3.96m)
- Bedroom 3
- 13' 1" x 9' 7" (3.99m x 2.92m)
- 11' x 10' 9" (3.35m x 3.28m) White suite, Bath with Jacuzzi bath, double shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit with matching wall cabinet offering mirror drawer and cupboard space, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 9" x 15' 3" (3.89m x 4.65m) Widest measurement, patio doors leading to the rear garden. En-suite 11'92 x 3'3" Low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, shower with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 7" x 7' (3.53m x 2.13m)
- Family Room
- 13' x 8' 8" (3.96m x 2.64m)Amtico wooden floor, archway to sun room.
- Sun Room
- 11' 9" x 9' 9" (3.58m x 2.97m) French double doors leading to outside, open plan to family area, amtico wooden floor.
- Utility Room
- 9' 5" x 6' 3" (2.87m x 1.91m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
- 19' x 18' 0" (5.79m x 5.49m) Up and over door, electric light and power, side entrance door.
- To the rear is a large private garden which is in lawn with rockery and shrub beds, paved patio area , mature trees. To the front the garden is in lawn with peddled flower and shrub beds, tarmac drive with extra parking to the side.