|Address||242A Keady Road, Keady|
|Price||Offers around £245,000|
|EPC Rating||E43/D63 (CO2: E40/D58)|
This detached two storey property is located in Keady just overlooking the main Keady Road on a generous site with outstanding views to the rear over the countryside. The property was built c. 30 years ago and offers great family accommodation with an internal floor space of c. 2000.sq.ft. To the rear of the property is a carport and a detached garage with mature gardens. Overall this is a very fine property with all local amenities all within walking distance and easy access is offered to Armagh City and the South of Ireland.
3 Reception Rooms
4 Bedrooms/Master With En-Suite
Pine Fitted Kitchen with Open Plan Family/Dining
Pvc Conservatory offering Access To Rear
Mahogany Internal Doors
Upvc Double Glazing
Oil Fired Central Heating
Detached Garage with Lean 2
- Entrance Porch
- Solid mahogany double doors leading to entrance hall, mahogany internal doors and tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany panelling on walls. Mahogany staircase with matching spindles. Downstairs toilet and storage cupboard off.
- Living Room
- 16' 9" x 13' 7" (5.11m x 4.14m) Antique style fireplace offering Gas fire, mahogany surround, cast iron inset with ornate porcelain tiles and slate hearth. Mahogany double doors to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 16' 11" x 9' 9" (5.16m x 2.97m) Cornicing and centre piece, PVC french doors leading to sun room and direct access to kitchen.
- Sitting Room
- 14' 11" x 13' 3" (4.55m x 4.04m) Featured brick full wall fireplace with wooden beam over, gas fire, tiled hearth and wooden beams on ceiling.
- 25' 8" x 17' 9" (7.82m x 5.41m) Pine fitted kitchen offering high and low level units with tiled worktops, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for dish washer, electric cooker, space for microwave, display cabinet, breakfast bar with seating area, integrated fridge / freezer, part tiled walls, tiled floor, wooden ceiling with matching beams and open plan to family/dining room.
- Utility Room
- Rear hall: -13' x 6' 5" (3.96m x 1.96m) Mahogany stable door with stained glass, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, single drainer sink unit, part tiled walls and tiled floor, direct access to carport and rear garden.
- Sun Room
- 15' 7" x 12' 5" (4.75m x 3.78m) PVC sun room, pvc door to outside and solid pitch pine wooden floor.
- Spacious Landing
- 13' 6" x 11' 9" (4.11m x 3.58m) Stain glass windows .
- Master Bedroom
- 13' 6" x 11' 9" (4.11m x 3.58m) Range of fitted wardrobes and cupboard space. Solid wooden floor. En-suite off 10' x 3' 1" (3.05m x 0.94m) grey suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle and part wooden panels on walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 13' x 10' 8" (3.96m x 3.25m) Fitted furniture offering cupboard and wardrobe space with matching beside cabinets.
- Bedroom 3
- 14' x 8' 11" (4.27m x 2.72m) Fitted wall units and shelving. Fitted furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space.
- Bedroom 4
- 13' 7" x 11' 6" (4.14m x 3.51m)
- 8' x 7' 7" (2.44m x 2.31m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath with electric shower and mixer taps over, shower cubicle, panelling on walls and tiled floor.
- Walk in hotpress with shelving and storage
- Detached Garage
- 24' 11" x 14' 1" (7.59m x 4.29m) Roller door, electric power, plumbing for wc. Lean to is offered to the rear of the garage and just over general storage.
- Storage shed off, outside tap paved area with ample parking.
- To the rear the garden is tastefully laid out in lawn with ornamental flower and shrub beds. Paved patio/barbeque area with steps from garden. Outstanding views are offered to the rear over the rural countryside. Paved driveway from the front right around the house and ample room is offered for parking. To the front the gardens are in lawn with flower and shrub beds.