|Address||23 Oakridge, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £125,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- 1 Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Spacious Corner Site
This detached property is located just on the outskirts of Armagh City just off the Cavanacaw Road in this popular development. Tucked away on a very generous corner site this property offers ample room to extend or to build a garage. Pleasant rural views are offered to the rear over the countryside and there is ample room to the side for several vehicles to park. Inside the property has been well maintained and would be ideal for a starter home or the investment market. All local amenities are all close by in the city centre.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, laminated wooden floor, walk in storage cupboard off.
- 18' 3" x 12' 4" (5.56m x 3.76m) Open fire which has an electric inset, cream sandstone fireplace with matching hearth, wooden floor, bay window and cornicing.
- 13' 5" x 10' 7" (4.09m x 3.23m) Range of fitted high and low level modern fitted units, gas hob and built in electric oven, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, intergraded fridge freezer, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor and dining space.
- Utility Room
- Range of fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine and space for a tumble drier, tiled floor and hardwood rear door.
- Master Bedroom
- 11' 8" x 11' 4" (3.56m x 3.45m) Laminated wooden floor. En-suite: 8' 5" x 3' 2" (2.57m x 0.97m) Shower cubical with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 14' 7" x 10' 4" (4.44m x 3.15m) Laminated wooden floor
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 8" x 8' 7" (2.95m x 2.62m) Built in wardrobes, laminated wooden floor.
- 8' 3" x 6' 9" (2.51m x 2.06m) White bathroom suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panel bath.
- This corner site offers generous gardens surrounding the property and ample room is offered for a garage or extension. The garden is in lawn to side and rear with paved patio area, To the front is a tarmac drive and side with ample room to park. Garden to front is in pebbles.