|Address||23 Killuney Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £85,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- Detached Cottage
- Potential Building/Development Site
- c. 1 Acre Site
- Convenient Location
- Mains Services
- Access From Portadown Tirnascobe Road
- Garages Outbuildings
- Mature Gardens To Front Side.
This detached cottage is located on a generous site of c. 1 acre on the Killuney Road just on the outskirts of Armagh City. This cottage would be suitable for a replacement dwelling subject to planning as the property at present is in poor condition and would not be suitable for a mortgage. Therefore it is only suitable for a replacement or redevelopment. Killuney Road is located just on the town boundary and can be accessed from the Portadown Road or the Tirnsacobe Road.
- Entrance Porch
- Mahogany front door with glass inset and side panel, mahogany door leading to entrance hall.
- Enterance Hall
- 10' 9" x 9' 4" (3.28m x 2.84m) Tiled floor,cast iron wood burning stove direct access to kitchen.
- 10' 7" x 10' 4" (3.23m x 3.15m) Stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fitted wall units, tiled walls, scullery off the kitchen.
- 12' 7" x 9' 4" (3.84m x 2.84m) Open fire with tiled fireplace and hearth with mahogany surround, laminated wooden floor.
- 6' 11" x 5' 3" (2.11m x 1.60m) White fitted bathroom suite, panel bath with mixer taps over, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' x 5' 9" (3.35m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 8" x 9' 7" (2.95m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 7" x 8' 8" (2.92m x 2.64m)
- Shower Room
- 8' 5" x 5' 6" (2.57m x 1.68m) Pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, electric shower, wooden ceiling, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- This is a generous site which extends to about 1 acre with a selection of garages and outbuildings. There is a garden to the front and side and a driveway to the side of the property for parking. There is also a paddock to the side with a gate leading to Killuney road.