|Address||21 Rosemount Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £75,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient Location Within The City Centre
- Upvc Exteriors Doors
- Mature Development
This semi detached property is located in this popular development just off the Folly Lane within Armagh City . Internally this property offers good accommodation but would need some general modernisation to bring it up to current standards. There is a carport to the side with shed for storage and a small garden is also offered to the rear and front. The leisure centre, golf club and all local amenities are all within walking distance. This property would be ideally suited to the investment market or the 1st time buyer.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door with glazed side panels, storage space and clock area under stairs.
- 13' 8" x 12' 3" (4.17m x 3.73m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth, bay window and cornicing.
- Family Room
- 12' 3" x 10' 6" (3.73m x 3.20m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- 8' 1" x 6' 6" (2.46m x 1.98m) Range of high and low fitted units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, larder off, PVC rear door, part tiled walls.
- 7' 5" x 7' 3" (2.26m x 2.21m) White suite, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubical with electric shower, and hot-press off, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 9" x 10' 6" (3.58m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 9" x 9' 8" (3.58m x 2.95m) Build in walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 11" x 8' 6" (2.72m x 2.59m) Build in walk in wardrobe.
- To the rear the garden is in lawn with mature trees and shrubs, garden shed, carport to the side with tarmac drive and parking. Garden to the front in lawn with flower beds.