|Address||21 Oakridge, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £115,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached property is located in this private development just off the Newry Road and is only minutes away from the city centre. Internally this home offers spacious accommodation and is located on a corner site with mature garden to the rear and side. There is ample room to park two vehicles to the side. Overall this is good property in a popular area and would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or the investment market. All amenities and schools are all close by and easy commuting is offered to Newry and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Master with En-Suite
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazing
Good Decorative Order
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, cloakroom and storage cupboard off.
- 18' 7" x 12' 5" (5.66m x 3.78m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset, matching hearth and wooden surround. French pine double doors leading to kitchen.
- 13' 5" x 10' 9" (4.09m x 3.28m) Range of modern fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, build in electric oven, electric hob with extractor fan over. plumbing for dishwasher, fridge freezer, part tiled walls, dining space.
- Utility Room
- 6' 10" x 5' 1" (2.08m x 1.55m) Fitted units, plumbing for washing machine, mahogany rear door leading to outside. Toilet and wash hand basin off.
- Shelved hot press off, direct access to attic.
- Master Bedroom
- 11' 11" x 11' 6" (3.63m x 3.51m) En-Suite:- Low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2
- 14' 8" x 11' 10" (4.47m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 1" x 8' 8" (2.77m x 2.64m)
- 8' 2" x 6' 9" (2.49m x 2.06m) White suite, panel bath with shower and shower screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- To the rear the garden offers mature shrubs and trees with paved patio. To the side the garden is in shrubs and plant beds with pebbles for easy maintenance. There is a tarmac drive and garden to the front with pebbles .