|Address||20 Woodford Gardens, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £114,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached property is tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac in this popular development just on the edge of Armagh City. Internally this home is in good order and is ready just to move into. There is a private garden to the rear which has been tastefully landscaped to offer easy maintenance and there is a detached garage to the side. This property could be sold with a sitting tenant or vacant possession. Woodford is located just off the Newry Road and all amenities are in Armagh City.
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
Pine Doors On First Floor
Mahogany Doors on G/Floor
Paved Enclosed Garden To Rear
1st Time Buyer/Investment Market
- Entrance Hall
- White pvc front door with leaded glass to sides, tiled floor, pine balustrade staircase with storage under stairs, wooden radiator cover.
- 12' 8" x 12' 4" (3.86m x 3.76m) Glass panel door, wooden floor, open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset and pine surround over, double French doors leading to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 10' 4" x 8' 11" (3.15m x 2.72m) Solid wooden floor, serving hatch to kitchen.
- 10' 3" x 9' 8" (3.12m x 2.95m) Range of fitted high and low level modern units, pull out larder, concealed lighting, built in electric oven and electric hob over, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, single drainer sink unit, breakfast bar, display cabinet, integrated dish washer, tiled floor, wood ceiling with spot lights, part tiled walls.
- Laminated wooden floor. Hotpress off shelved with immersion heater.
- 8' 7" x 5' 5" (2.62m x 1.65m) Corner shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 5" x 10' 5" (3.78m x 3.18m) Range of fitted Oak units offering wardrobe space and cupboard space, matching headboard, laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 6" x 12' 5" (3.81m x 3.78m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 11" x 8' 9" (2.72m x 2.67m) Built in cupboard off, laminated wooden floor.
- 17' 6" x 8' 9" (5.33m x 2.67m) Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble drier, electric power, up and over door.
- Enclosed garden to rear which is tastefully landscaped for easy maintenance paved and pebbled area. Garden to the front is in with shrubs and conifers. Tarmac drive with vehicle parking.