|Address||20 The Hamiltons, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £139,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer to the market this immaculate semi detached home tucked away on a generous corner site within this popular development. Internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home as it is tastefully decorated and well maintained throughout and is ready just to walk into. There is spacious gardens to the rear and side with outstanding views being offered to the rural countryside. All local amenities are within walking distance of this popular development and easy commuting is offered to surrounding towns.
1 Reception Room
Oak Modern Fitted Kitchen
Master With En suite
Oak Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- 3.10m x 2.01m (10' 2" x 6' 7") Pvc glazed front door, tiled hearth.
- 5.54m x 4.32m (18' 2" x 14' 2") Open fire, cream granite fireplace and matching hearth, electric inset. Featured grey panelled wall and wooden floor.
- 5.49m x 3.20m (18' x 10' 6") Oak fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in electric single oven with 4 ring gas hob over and stainless steel extractor fan and canopy. Integrated dish washer, space for American fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor and spot lights in ceiling.
- 1.91m x 1.02m (6' 3" x 3' 4") Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Fitted units, space for tumble drier, walk in storage cupboard off and pvc rear door.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.53m x 3.20m (11' 7" x 10' 6") En suite:- 8'x 6' Shower cubicle with electric power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.12m x 2.18m (10' 3" x 7' 2")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.12m x 3.20m (10' 3" x 10' 6")
- 2.92m x 2.03m (9' 7" x 6' 8") White suite, panel bath with telephone shower and mixer taps over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, tiled floor and velux window. Hotpress off which is shelved.
- As this is a corner site there is generous gardens to the rear and side which is laid out in lawn with pebbled pathway around house. Beautifully views are offered to the rear over the rural countryside. To the front is a tarmac double drive way and garden is in lawn with flower beds.