|Address||20 Orangefield Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £79,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached property with detached garage is situated in a convenient location within the city centre. Internally this home would need some general modernisation to bring it up to modern standards. There is a small garden to the rear which is paved for easy maintenance and parking to the side of the property. All local amenities are within walking distance. The property is ideally suited to the first time buyer market or investment market.
2 Reception Rooms
White Bathroom Suite
uPVC Double Glazing
Oil Fired Central Heating
Ideally Suited To First Time Buyer/ Investment Market
Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with matching glazed side panel, cloak space under stairs.
- Family Room
- 12' 9" x 9' 10" (3.89m x 3.00m)
- 12' 8" x 11' 9" (3.86m x 3.58m) Open fire with back boiler, tiled fireplace with matching hearth.
- 9' 2" x 7' 5" (2.79m x 2.26m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, space for electric cooker and space for fridge.
- Hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 9' 2" x 7' 6" (2.79m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' x 9' 3" (3.66m x 2.82m) Double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 9" x 9' 7" (3.28m x 2.92m)Double built in wardrobe.
- 5' 11" x 5' 10" (1.80m x 1.78m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, fully tiled walls.
- Seperate wc
- Separate toilet with fully tiled walls.
- To the front there is an enclosed patio area with car parking to the side. To the rear there is an enclosed yard with patio.
- Detached Garage
- 5.33m x 3.02m (17' 6" x 9' 11") Electric power, side door.