|Address||20 Derryraine Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £149,000|
This detached bungalow is located just on the outskirts of Armagh City on an elevated site with outstanding views over the countryside. Internally this property is in good order throughout and may require some general modernisation. Ample room is offered to extend this home to the side subject to Planning Permission with spacious gardens to the rear and front. Derryraine Road offers easy access to Markethill, Hamiltonsbawn and surrounding areas.
2 Reception Rooms
4 Double Bedrooms
Coloured Bathroom Suite
Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany glazed front door with matching glazed side panel and tile effect floor.
- Family Room
- 13' 1" x 11' 9" (3.99m x 3.58m) Laminated wooden floor, ornamental fireplace with electric inset and wooden surround over, marble inset and hearth.
- 13' 8" x 12' 4" (4.17m x 3.76m) Laminated wooden floor, multi fuel stove with back boiler to facilitate heating radiators and water, cornicing.
- 13' 7" x 12' 8" (4.14m x 3.86m) Range of pine fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, gas cooker with extractor fan and canopy over, space for fridge freezer, wood effect tiled floor, part tiled walls and hardwood rear door.
- Utility Room
- 9' 4" x 7' 4" (2.84m x 2.24m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, hotpress and storage cupboard off, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 8" x 10' 8" (4.17m x 3.25m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 9" x 9' 9" (3.28m x 2.97m) Laminated wooden floor, two built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 13' 7" x 10' 9" (4.14m x 3.28m) Laminated wooden floor, double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4
- 10' 9" x 9' 9" (3.28m x 2.97m) Laminated wooden floor and double built in wardrobe.
- 9' 9" x 5' 10" (2.97m x 1.78m) Coloured suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, panel bath, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- To rear garden is in lawn with conifers and paved patio area. To the front garden is in lawn with tarmac drive and parking area. Outstanding views are offered over the rural countryside.