|Address||2 Folly Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £169,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
This semi detached home is located in the popular Folly area within the city centre. The property has been extended and offers good family accommodation throughout with outstanding views to the front over the city. Internally the property is in good order and would require some general modernisation . There is an enclosed garden to the rear and there is also further potential to extend this home . All local amenities are literally within walking distance and the golf club, leisure centre are all close by.
3 Reception Rooms
Aluminium Double Glazing
Oil Fired Central Heating
Enclosed Garden to Rear
- Entrance Hall
- 4.83m x 2.06m (15' 10" x 6' 9") Aluminium double glazed front door with matching glazed side panel.
- 4.70m x 4.01m (15' 5" x 13' 2") Fireplace with marble inset and matching hearth with electric fire. Mahogany glazed door to hall, open plan to dining room. Bay window at front.
- Dining Room
- 15' 6" x 9' 7" (4.72m x 2.92m) Pvc door leading to rear garden, direct access to family room.
- Family Room
- 3.12m x 2.92m (10' 3" x 9' 7") Direct access is offered to hall and kitchen.
- 5.69m x 3.86m (18' 8" x 12' 8") Range of fitted high and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker with extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls, glass door to rear hall. Dining space.
- Rear Hall
- 5' 7" x 5' 6" (1.70m x 1.68m) Mahogany glazed rear door with matching side panel storage cupboard. Toilet and wash hand basin off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.86m x 3.25m (12' 8" x 10' 8") Pedestal wash hand basin, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.53m x 3.18m (11' 7" x 10' 5") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.20m x 2.92m (10' 6" x 9' 7") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4
- 11' 7" x 9' 5" (3.53m x 2.87m) Built in wardrobe.
- 3.20m x 1.93m (10' 6" x 6' 4") Coloured suite, panel bath with electric shower and screen over, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- Hotpress off landing which is shelved.
- Attached Garage
- 11.73m x 2.59m (38' 6" x 8' 6") Up and over door, electric light and power, plumbing for washing machine. Side door leading to rear garden.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed and is in lawn with paved patio area and outside tap, green house. Access to front is through the garage. To the front there is a mature garden with flower and shrub beds and lawn area along with tarmac drive and parking.