|Address||2 Drumorgan Avenue, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £119,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Large Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
- 3 Bedrooms
- Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- White Internal Doors
This semi detached property is located on a generous site just of the main street within the small rural village of Hamiltonsbawn. Internally this home is in excellent condition and offers an ideal home for 1st time buyers or the investment market. There is a private enclosed garden to the rear with ample room to park at the side. All local amenities are all within walking distance and an easy commute is offered to Armagh, Markethill, Richhill and surrounding areas. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this home.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany glazed front door with matching glazed side panel, cloak space off, laminated wooden floor.
- 14' 9" x 10' 7" (4.50m x 3.23m) Cream marble fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, laminated wooden floor, cornicing, open plan to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 10' 7" x 10' (3.23m x 3.05m) Direct access to kitchen, laminated wooden floor.
- 18' 11" x 10' 2" (5.77m x 3.10m)Range of cream fitted high and low level units, 11/2 bowl sink unit, integrated dishwasher, built in oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan over, space for washing machine, tiled floor, walk in storage cupboard off, dining space.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 2" x 11' 8" (4.01m x 3.56m) Fitted slide robes.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 8" x 8' 11" (3.25m x 2.72m) Fitted slide robes.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 1" x 8' 11" (3.07m x 2.72m)Laminated wooden floor.
- 12' 2" x 5' 10" (3.71m x 1.78m) White suite, shower cubicle with electric shower, panel bath, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, fully tiled walls, hotpress off.
- Enclosed garden to rear which is in lawn and pebbled flower beds and a large paved patio area, garden shed. Garden to front is in pebbles for easy maintenance, tarmac drive.