|Address||19 Weavers Lodge, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers over £140,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- 1 Reception Room
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with En suite
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Oak Internal Doors
- Corner Site
- Alarm System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
This immaculate detached property is located on generous site within this private development in the small village of Hamiltonsbawn. Internally this home is in immaculate order and is ready to walk into. Tastefully decorated throughout this home would be an ideally suited to the 1st time buyer with spacious accommodation throughout. All local amenities are within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Richhiill, Markethill and surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious Entrance Hall with PVC glazed front door, fully tiled floor.
- 18' 2" x 14' 2" (5.54m x 4.32m) Laminated wooden floor, Fireplace with open fire ,marble inset and hearth with cream marble surround.
- 18' 2" x 10' 6" (5.54m x 3.20m) Range of high and low level modern fitted units, intergrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher. Built in electric oven with ceramic hob over and stainless steel canopy with extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Concealed lighting.
- Rear Hall
- Toilet off with low flush WC and wash hand basin. Cloakroom and storage space, PVC rear door.
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom:12' 2" x 10' 6" (3.71m x 3.20m) Ensuite: 7' 9" x 5' 5" (2.36m x 1.65m) White suite with low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubical with electric shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 4" x 8' 7" (3.15m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 4" x 9' 6" (3.15m x 2.90m)
- White bathroom suite, Pedestal wash hand basin, Low flush WC, Panel bath with telephone shower and mixer taps over, tiled floor and part tiled walls, Velux window, hot press off.
- Access to roof space.
- As this is a corner site there is a generous garden to the front which is in lawn and a smaller garden to the rear which is enclosed and is also in lawn. To the side there is a tarmac drive with ample room for vehicle parking.