|Address||19 Dartan Ree, Tynan, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £95,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached cottage is located in the rural village of Tynan just on the outskirts of Armagh City and is close to Killylea and Caledon Village. The cottage has been extended to the rear to offer a kitchen and dining area. The bathroom and kitchen have recently been refurbished. To the rear is a garden with detached garage and vehicle parking. Overall this is a fine home in a small rural village. All local amenities can be found in Caledon and Killylea Village.
1 Reception Room
Modern Oak Fitted Kitchen
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door with leaded glass.
- 4.65m x 3.05m (15' 3" x 10') Open fire, fireplace with granite inset and matching hearth with wooden surround over. Cornicing and direct access to dining room.
- 3.07m x 2.69m (10' 1" x 8' 10") Range of fitted modern oak high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker with stainless steel canopy with extractor fan over. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, display cabinet, tiled floor and part tiled walls, concealed lighting, pvc rear door.
- Dining Room
- 3.15m x 2.69m (10' 4" x 8' 10") Open plan to kitchen, tiled floor.
- 3.12m x 1.83m (10' 3" x 6') Recently fitted bathroom suite offering a walk in double shower with electric shower , low flush, sink in vanity unit with fitted mirror with light over. Chrome towel radiator and spot lights on ceiling. Fully tiled walls and floor, hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.68m x 3.10m (12' 1" x 10' 2") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.15m x 3.00m (10' 4" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.62m x 2.24m (8' 7" x 7' 4")
- Detached Garage
- 6.63m x 2.77m (21' 9" x 9' 1") Up and over door, electric power and vehicle parking to front of garage.
- To the rear is a long narrow garden which is in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Paved area just at back door along with pebbled area. To the front and side the garden is in lawn with mature planting. Rural views are offered to the side of the property .