|Address||18 Annareagh Road, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £84,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lean 2
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- White Internal Doors
- Tarmac Drive
- Generous Gardens To Rear Front
This semi detached cottage overlooks the Annareagh Road on a very generous site within Richhill village. The property at present is within the development boundaries and may be suitable for redevelopment subject to the relative planning. Internally the property is in fair repair and some general modernisation is required. All amenities are within walking distance of the village and easy commuting is offered to surrounding towns. Overall great potential is offered to extend this property to the rear and side and there is ample room for a garage.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door.
- 18' 4" x 11' 11" (5.59m x 3.63m) Open fire, fireplace with granite hearth, tiled inset, mahogany surround over, hotpress off, patio doors leading to sun room.
- Bedroom 1
- 18' 3" x 9' 10" (5.56m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 11" x 9' 10" (3.63m x 3.00m)
- 16' 3" x 9' 2" (4.95m x 2.79m) Range of fitted oak effect high and low level units, electric cooker with ceramic hob over, space for washing machine and fridge, tiled floor, pvc rear door.
- 6' 6" x 5' 11" (1.98m x 1.80m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Lean 2/Sun Room
- 19' 3" x 9' 6" (5.87m x 2.90m) Perspex roof.
- Boiler house, large shed for general storage . Generous gardens surround this property to the rear and side and offers great potential to extend or to redevelop. The property is screened with conifers and the majority of the ground is in lawn. Tarmac drive and parking area.