|Address||17 Orangefield Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £90,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This immaculate semi-detached home truly is a credit to its present owners and will only be fully appreciated on internal inspection. The property has been tastefully refurbished throughout and offers bright modern accommodation. Tarmac driveway offering vehicle parking to front with enclosed garden to the rear. Tucked away in this private cul-de-sac this property offers great convenience to the city centre and local schools. Overall this property must be viewed to see the standard of finish. The property would be ideal for the 1st time buyer or the investment market.
1 Reception Room
Fitted High Gloss Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
UPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
White Bathroom Suite
Multi Fuel Stove Fitted
Oil Fired Central Heating
Vehicle Parking Side & Front
White Internal Doors
RearHall with Utility Area/Store
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed side panel, tiled floor, storage under stairs and pine balustrades.
- 10' 8" x 11' 10" (3.25m x 3.61m) Multi fuel stove sitting on a slate hearth, laminated wooden floor, cornicing.
- 8' 8" x 11' 5" (2.64m x 3.48m) Range of fitted high and low level cream gloss units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, built in double electric oven with ceramic hob over, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, integrated fridge, tiled floor, part tiled walls, pvc ceiling. Glass panel door leading to rear hall.
- 6' 4" x 5' 5" (1.93m x 1.65m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, cast iron bath with tiled inset and electric shower over, shower screen, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 9" x 7' 5" (3.58m x 2.26m) Range of fitted furniture offering wardrobes, cupboard space, matching built in drawers and dressing table.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 9" x 11' 8" (3.58m x 3.56m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 8" x 7' 10" (2.64m x 2.39m) Laminated wooden floor and hotpress off.
- Utility Room
- 5' 9" x 4' (1.75m x 1.22m) Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Storage Cupboard
- Storage cupboard off - space for freezer and storage space. Rear hall has tiled floor and PVC front and rear door which leads right through.
- The rear garden is enclosed and is paved for easy maintenance, outside tap. To the front there is a paved patio area. Tarmac driveway to side offering vehicle parking and at the front of the dwelling.