|Address||17 Messancy Place, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £85,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This immaculate mid terraced property is located in popular development just minutes from the Newry Road in a private cul-de-sac. Internally this property has recently been modernised and offers bright spacious accommodation throughout with a private enclosed garden to the rear . This property would be ideally suited to the 1st time buyer or the investment market as the property is ready just to walk into. All local amenities are within walking distance to the city centre . Early viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home.
1 Reception Room
Modern Cream Fitted Kitchen
Grey Wooden Floors on Ground Floor
White Internal Doors
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Exterior Doors
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
White Bathroom Suite
Vehicle Park To Front
- Entrance Porch
- Upvc front door with glazed side panel, grey wooden floor.
- 4.44m x 4.37m (14' 7" x 14' 4") Grey wooden floor, open tread staircase with cast iron balustrade, walk in cloakroom off.
- Cream modern fitted kitchen offering high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, fridge freezer, electric cooker with stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over. Plumbing for washing machine, concealed lighting and grey modern wooden floor.
- Hotpress and storage cupboard off.
- 1.96m x 1.63m (6' 5" x 5' 4") White suite, bath with wood panel on side with electric shower and shower screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.45m x 3.15m (11' 4" x 10' 4") Laminated wooden floor, walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.87m x 2.34m (9' 5" x 7' 8") Laminated wooden floor, built in wardrobe and cupboard space.
- To the rear there is an enclosed garden which is in lawn with decking and barbeque area. Garden shed with electric. To the front there is drive with parking area and garden is in lawn.