|Address||17 A &, B Drumadd Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £155,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- Accommodation In Both:
- 2 Bedrooms Apartments
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Apt Heated By Oil
- 1st Floor Apt Heated By Gas
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Both Apartments Currently Let
- Coinvent Location Within Armagh City
- Epc for Rating 17b D 17a E
These 2 apartments are located just on the Drumadd Road out of Armagh City and are within walking distance of the city centre. The apartments were renovated some 15 years ago and both offer 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen and Lounge both with separate access. There is a enclosed yard to the rear with parking and a garden which runs to the side of the apartments. There is also a fire alarm in the building and each apartment is currently let and will be sold with sitting tenants. This is a great investment opportunity and further details on lease & rent can be obtained on request.
- Upvc front door which give access to both apartments.
- 3.43m x 3.18m (11' 3" x 10' 5")
- Bedroom 1
- 3.58m x 3.18m (11' 9" x 10' 5")
- 1.93m x 1.68m (6' 4" x 5' 6") Range of cream effect high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for electric cooker, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Dining space and upvc rear door leading to rear yard.
- Shower Room
- 1.93m x 1.68m (6' 4" x 5' 6") White suite, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Enclosed concrete yard to the rear which offers direct access out unto the Drumadd road. There is also store and a garden area .
- 5.00m x 3.61m (16' 5" x 11' 10")
- 3.58m x 2.90m (11' 9" x 9' 6") Range of fitted white high and low level units, space for electric cooker, space for washing machine and space for fridge, single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- Bedroom 1
- 9' 8" x 9' 8" (2.95m x 2.95m) Velux window
- 6' 4" x 5' 10" (1.93m x 1.78m) White suite, low flush, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle .