|Address||16 Weavers Lodge, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £139,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
We are pleased to offer to the market this spacious detached 2 storey residence which is located on a spacious site within this popular development in Hamiltonsbawn village. Internally this home has been finished to a very high standard and has been tastefully decorated throughout. There is a generous garden to the side and ample room also to park to the side several vehicles along with a large shed for storage. Overall this is a very fine family home which is ready just to walk straight into. All local amentities are all within walking distance and easy access is offered to Markethill, Richhill and surrounding areas. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine family home.
1 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
Oak Internal Doors
Wooden Floors on Ground Floor
Large Shed with Electric
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door with glass side panel, wooden floor.
- 17' 7" x 14' 3" (5.36m x 4.34m) Wooden floor, Cream painted fireplace with wide opening for a stove, tiled hearth.
- 18' 2" x 10' 6" (5.54m x 3.20m) Range of modern cream high and low level fitted units, integrated fridge/ freezer and dishwasher. Built in electric oven with ceramic hob over and stainless steel canopy with extractor fan. Plumbed in for washing machine. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Concealed lighting.
- Rear Hall
- 6' 2" x 3' 5" (1.88m x 1.04m) Toilet off with low flush WC and wash hand basin. Shelved cloakroom off. PVC rear door with glass side panel.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 2" x 10' 6" (3.71m x 3.20m) Ensuite: 7' 9" x 5' 5" (2.36m x 1.65m) White suite with low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubical with electric shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 4" x 8' 4" (3.15m x 2.54m) Wooden floor
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 4" x 9' 6" (3.15m x 2.90m) Wooden floor
- 9' 7" x 5' 5" (2.92m x 1.65m) Panel bath with telephone shower and mixer taps over. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Concealed lighting and hot press off.
- Slingsby ladder and partial floored.
- Enclosed private garden to rear and side which is in lawn with paved patio area. Outside tap, Aluminium shed with electric and concrete base. To the side of the property is a tarmac drive with ample room to park 3 cars.