|Address||15 The Hamiltons, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers over £139,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- 1 Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Wc
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Alarm System
This detached property is located in this popular development just on the edge of Hamiltonsbawn village. It boosts outstanding views at the rear over the rural countryside and offers a enclosed private garden to the rear with patio. Internally this home offers good family accommodation and is tastefully finished throughout . This would be an ideal property for the 1st time buyer. All local amenities are all within walking distance of the village. Easy commuting is also offered to Richhill, Markethill, Armagh and surrounding towns.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminated wooden floor, pvc front door.
- 18' 3" x 14' 5" (5.56m x 4.39m) Open fire, fireplace with marble surround matching inset and hearth.
- 18' 3" x 10' 5" (5.56m x 3.18m) Range of fitted high and low level oak units, built in electric cooker and hob, with stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over, integral fridge freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, recessed lighting, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Cloakroom and storage cupboard off, tiled floor, pvc rear door.
- 1.96m x 1.02m (6' 5" x 3' 4") Toilet and wash hand basin off , tiled floor and general storage space.
- Velux windows, access to roof space.
- Master Bedroom
- 11' 8" x 10' 5" (3.56m x 3.18m) En suite 7' 2" x 6' 1" (2.18m x 1.85m) Shower cubicle with electric shower and pvc panelling, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, alcove for storage tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 4" x 10' 1" (3.15m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 4" x 7' 8" (3.15m x 2.34m)
- 3.18m x 1.75m (10' 5" x 5' 9") White suite, panel bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle electric shower. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor, Velux window, recessed lighting and hot-press off.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed with ornamental paved patio, garden in lawn and flower beds with pebbled paths. Wooden garden shed with decking. To the front drive is in tarmac with ample room to park 2 vehicles along with lawn and pebbled beds.