|Address||15 Moss Park, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £129,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached property is located on a generous site within this popular development in Richhill village. Internally this home is in immaculate order and offers a new modern fitted kitchen with open plan dining and 3 generous sized bedrooms. To the rear is a large private garden which is in lawn with spacious patio area . There is also an attached garage to the side along with a lean 2. Overall this is a fine home and is ready just to walk into. All local amenities are all with walking distance of the village.
1 Reception Room
Modern Fitted Grey Kitchen
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
White Internal Doors
Lean 2 To Side
Private Enclosed Garden To Rear
Oil Fired Central Heating/Back Boiler
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc white front door with leaded glass, glazed side panels. Laminated wooden floor, cloak space under stairs. White balustrade staircase.
- 12' 3" x 11' 3" (3.73m x 3.43m) Laminated wooden floor, open fire which has a back boiler and this heats water and runs heating also. Fireplace offers cream granite surround with a black granite hearth.
- Kitchen/Open Plan Dining
- 5.64m x 3.40m (18' 6" x 11' 2") Recently fitted kitchen which offer grey modern fitted high and low level units with a matching breakfast bar and seating area. Built in electric cooker with 4 ring gas hob over, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge, part tiled walls and laminated wooden floor. Dining area with part wood panel walls.
- 2.24m x 1.65m (7' 4" x 5' 5") White suite, Panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9") Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.23m x 2.64m (10' 7" x 8' 8")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.87m x 2.21m (9' 5" x 7' 3")Built in wardrobe, laminated wooden floor.
- Spacious landing with hotpress off and storage cupboard also. Access is offered to the attic.
- Attached Garage
- 8.23m x 2.92m (27' x 9' 7") Roller door, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier. Direct access is offered to rear garden and to the lean 2.
- Lean 2
- 8.23m x 2.92m (27' x 9' 7") Access is through garage and offers electric.
- To the rear of the property is a spacious enclosed garden which is very private and backs unto the Mullalelish Road. The garden offers lawn area along with a large paved patio and concrete yard area. To the front there is ample room for parking several vehicles on the tarmac drive and garden is in lawn.