|Address||15 Grove Terrace, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £35,000|
This mid terraced house is located in a most convenient location within Armagh City and is within walking distance of the Mall and all local amenities. The property at present would need complete refurbishment as it was originally 2 flats but can be easily converted back to a house subject to planning. The gas meter has been fitted for central heating but the heating system has still to be in installed. There is a small enclosed yard to the rear. This property would be ideally suited to a builder or the investment market as the property in its current condition is not mortgageable at present . When all the work was carried out to the property it would be mortgageable at that stage.
In Need of Complete Refurbishment
Can Be Converted To A 2 Bedroom
Enclosed Yard To Rear
Upvc Double Glazing
Within Walking Distance To City Centre
PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany Front Door.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.12m x 2.82m (10' 3" x 9' 3")
- 4.62m x 4.17m (15' 2" x 13' 8")
- 2.31m x 2.16m (7' 7" x 7' 1")
- 1.75m x 2.13m (5' 9" x 7')
- Bedroom 1
- 2.06m x 3.61m (6' 9" x 11' 10")
- 1.47m x 2.06m (4' 10" x 6' 9") Pod pvc shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal, wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.61m x 4.22m (11' 10" x 13' 10")
- 2.64m x 2.41m (8' 8" x 7' 11") Range of fitted high and low level units, electric cooker, breakfast bar.
- Enclosed yard to rear offering pedestrian access.