|Address||15 Breezemount Manor, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers over £159,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
This detached family home is located on a spacious corner site with outstanding views to the rear over the countryside. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home as it has been designed differently to any of the other homes in this development. Internally this home is immaculate order and offers a new kitchen , 2 bathrooms and is very modern and tastefully decorated throughout. There is garage with utility area to the rear and a beautiful enclosed garden and patio to rear with ample vehicle parking to the front. Overall this is a very fine home tucked away on the edge of this development will all local amenities within walking distance.
1 Reception Room
Solid Cream Kitchen
Open Plan Dining/ Family Room
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Attached Garage/Utility Area
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with wooden floor
- Kitchen/Family Area
- 22' 3" x 19' 2" (6.78m x 5.84m) Cream solid wooden fitted kitchen with granite worktops, space for an electric range cooker with granite splashback, integrated dishwasher and built in microwave. Space for American fridge freezer and pull out food larder, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, walk in storage cupboard off. Open plan into family area which offers a laminated wooden floor and beautiful views over countryside. pvc rear door and wooden floor.
- 14' 8" x 10' 9" (4.47m x 3.28m) Multi fuel stove with marble surround and marble hearth and featured stone inset. Wooden floor.
- Direct access to roof space is via a slingsby ladder .
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 9" x 9' 5" (3.28m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 9" x 9' 6" (3.28m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 3" x 9' 8" (3.12m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 4
- 14' x 8' 10" (4.27m x 2.69m)
- Shower Room
- 7' 8" x 6' 1" (2.34m x 1.85m) Corner shower cubicle with electric shower, sink in vanity unit, mirror with electric light, low flush WC and heated towel rail. Tiled floor and fully tiled walls, pvc celling with spot lights.
- 8' 7" x 7' 10" (2.62m x 2.39m)Shower cubicle with mains power shower, corner bath with mixer taps, low flush WC, sink in vanity unit. Tiled floor and fully tiled walls. Velux roof window.
- Attached Garage
- 13' 7" x 9' 8" (4.14m x 2.95m) Up and over door. Utility Area: 9' 9" x 7' 8" (2.97m x 2.34m) plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, stainless steel sink unit.
- Garden Shed
- Toilet and outside tap.
- Enclosed rear garden offering a paved patio area with ornamental flower and shrub beds in pebbles for easy maintenance. Beautifully views are offered over the rural countryside. To the front the garden is in lawn with featured wall and shrub beds. Tarmac drive and ample room to park several vehicles.