|Address||138 Loughgall Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £119,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached cottage is located just on the outskirts of Armagh City in a rural setting in the countryside. Set on a large site with spacious garden to rear and driveway to the side with ample parking. Internally this home is in good condition throughout and offers an extension to provide open plan kitchen / dining area. Exceptional views are offered to the rear over the countryside. Situated approximately 3 miles from Armagh City where all amenities are available and offers easy commuting to Loughgall and the M.1. Motorway.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Kitchen with Open Plan Dining Area
Cream Bathroom Suite
Extended Property At Rear
Hardwood & PVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Yard & Garden To Rear
Mature Gardens To Front
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany glazed front door with glazed side panel.
- 15' 2" x 10' 2" (4.62m x 3.10m) Open fire with tiled fireplace and matching hearth.
- 21' 9" x 12' 2" (6.63m x 3.71m) Fitted high and low level units, space for electric cooker, plumbed for dishwasher, wooden ceiling, tiled floor and PVC rear door. Direct access to open plan dining.
- Open Plan Dining Area
- 12' 2" x 8' 9" (3.71m x 2.67m) Laminated wooden floor, glass door to hall. Open plan to kitchen.
- Utility Room
- 12' 2" x 6' 8" (3.71m x 2.03m) Fitted units, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor. Direct access to integral garage.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 1" x 10' 2" (3.68m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 3" x 8' 5" (3.12m x 2.57m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 3" x 7' 3" (2.51m x 2.21m) Laminated wooden floor. Full wall of fitted wardrobes and cupboard space.
- 7' 2" x 5' 11" (2.18m x 1.80m) Cream suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Intergal Garage
- 3.45m x 3.63m (11' 4" x 11' 11") Up and over door, electric power, direct access to utility room.
- The front offers spacious garden which is in lawn and screened with conifers and shrub and flower beds. Tarmac drive to front and side which offers parking. To the rear the garden is in lawn with concrete yard area. Storage sheds and outside tap and pleasant views are offered over the rural countryside.