|Address||11 Sleepy Valley Court, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £99,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached property is tucked away in this private development within Richhill village and is within walking distance of all local amenities. Internally this home is in immaculate order and offers a modern spacious kitchen with open plan dining area and the lounge has a multi fuel stove. To the rear you have an enclosed terraced garden which is in lawn and flower beds and also offers seating area. There is also ample parking to the side for 2 vehicles. Overall this is a fine home which is tastefully decorated throughout and would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or the investment market .
1 Reception Room with Multi Fuel Stove
Modern Cream Fitted Kitchen
Open Plan Dining from Kitchen
White Bathroom Suite
White Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
Terraced Garden to Rear
Tarmac Drive to Side
- Entrance Hall
- White glazed pvc front door with glazed side panel, wooden floor, storage cupboard under stairs.
- 3.71m x 3.61m (12' 2" x 11' 10") Multi fuel stove which sits on a granite hearth, wooden floor and cornicing.
- 5.64m x 3.28m (18' 6" x 10' 9") Modern fitted kitchen offering cream high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in electric oven with ceramic hob over and extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher , plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar offering storage cupboards and work space. Open plan to dining area, wooden floor.
- Hotpress off which is shelved and direct access is offered to the roof space which has a slingsby ladder for access.
- 2.06m x 1.85m (6' 9" x 6' 1") White suite, panel bath with electric shower and shower screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.76m x 2.87m (12' 4" x 9' 5") Full wall of sliderobes offering wardrobe and storage space.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9") Fitted double wardrobes, fitted storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.77m x 2.49m (9' 1" x 8' 2") Built in cupboard off.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed and offers a terraced garden on different levels which is in lawn and flower beds with seating area. Paved area with garden shed. To the front the garden is in lawn with tarmac drive to side which offers 2 parking spaces.