|Address||11 Hamiltonsbawn Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £95,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached bungalow is located on an elevated site and offers outstanding views over Armagh City. Internally this home is in good order and offers spacious accommodation throughout. To the rear is a concrete yard with parking and a detached garage. Access to rear is offered over a shared laneway. Mature landscaped gardens are offered to the front. All local amenities are within walking distance. The property is being sold with sitting tenant.
Being Sold with Sitting Tenant
Through Lounge with Dining Room
2 Double Bedrooms
Oak Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
Mahogany Internal Doors
Cream Bathroom Suite
Good Decorative Order
Detached Garage with Workshop
Rear Vehicle Access
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door with glazed inset, walk in cloakroom off.
- Lounge with Open Plan Dining
- 7.62m x 3.63m (25' x 11' 11") Open fire, brick built fireplace with tiled hearth, glass panel door to hall, dining space with laminated wooden floor, direct access to kitchen.
- 5.08m x 4.47m (16' 8" x 14' 8") Range of fitted oak effect high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric double oven, ceramic hob and extractor fan over, integrated fridge, tiled floor, wooden ceiling, dining space.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.66m x 2.54m (12' x 8' 4") Full wall of slide robes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.68m x 2.67m (12' 1" x 8' 9")
- 3.07m x 2.13m (10' 1" x 7') Cream suite, bath with mixer taps, electric shower and shower screen over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, hotpress off.
- Rear Porch
- Tiled floor, hardwood door, Perspex roof, direct access to rear yard.
- To the rear is a concrete yard and parking area access is over a shared right of way. Paved patio with outstanding views. Landscaped gardens surround this property to the front and is on an elevated site, the garden is tastefully laid out in lawn with a mixture of flower and shrubs . Paved path and steps .
- 4.95m x 3.07m (16' 3" x 10' 1") up and over door electric light and power. Work shop to rear:- 10'1" x 7'11"