|Address||11 Dernasigh Road, Killylea, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £170,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached bungalow is located just on the outskirts of Armagh just off the Battleford Road in the heart of the countryside. Internally this home is in good order and offers spacious accommodation throughout with the potential to convert the roof space . Outstanding views are offered over the countryside. There is generous gardens to the front and mature gardens to the rear. Overall this is a fine family home in a rural location. Easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Killylea, Caledon and surrounding areas.
2 Receptiion Rooms
Oak Fitted Kitchen
Spacious Utility Room with Toilet Off
Upvc Double Glazed Windows and Doors
White Internal Doors
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Built c. 20 years ago
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door with glazed side panels, telephone point, cloakroom off, laminated wooden floor.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 16' 3" x 14' 7" (4.95m x 4.45m) Open fire, fireplace with mahogany surround over, marble and grainte inset and hearth, t.v. point, cornicing and centre piece, double French doors leading to family room.
- 13' x 11' 3" (3.96m x 3.43m) Range of oak effect fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, space for electric cooker with extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, pine ceiling with spotlights, tiled floor.
- Family Room
- 11' 3" x 10' 3" (3.43m x 3.12m) Laminated wooden floor, access to kitchen.
- Utility Room
- 11' 7" x 6' 5" (3.53m x 1.96m) Fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble drier, tiled floor.
- 2.72m x 0.97m (8' 11" x 3' 2") Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 14' x 12' 8" (4.27m x 3.86m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 9" x 10' 9" (3.58m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3
- 14' x 11' 3" (4.27m x 3.43m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4/Study
- 11' 9" x 9' 4" (3.58m x 2.84m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 11' 7" x 9' (3.53m x 2.74m) White suite, Low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, corner bath with mixer taps over, shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls, part tiled floor.
- The attic is accessed by a slingsby ladder and can be converted to add further accommoation to the property.
- Concrete yard to rear with garden in lawn and pleasant views over the countryside. To the front the garden is in lawn with tarmac drive and ample parking to front and side is offered.