|Address||10 Weavers Lodge, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers over £125,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This immaculately presented semi-detached home offers spacious accommodation with a south facing garden and is located in this popular development within Hamiltonsbawn Village. This home would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or the investment market as it is ready just to move into. All local amenities are within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Markethill, Richhill, Armagh and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Oak Effect Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazing
Garden To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- 11' 4" x 7' (3.45m x 2.13m) PVC front door with glazed inset and laminated wooden floor.
- 18' 2" x 13' 4" (5.54m x 4.06m) Open fire, fireplace with granite inset, cream wooden surround and laminated wooden floor.
- 18' 2" x 9' 8" (5.54m x 2.95m) Range of oak fitted high and low level units, integrated fridge/freezer, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in oven with ceramic hob over, stainless steel canopy with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, concealed lighting, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Rear Hall
- Toilet off: 6' x 3' 2" (1.83m x 0.97m) Toilet and wash hand basin. Walk in storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 2" x 9' 8" (3.71m x 2.95m) En-Suite : 7' 3" x 5' 5" (2.21m x 1.65m) Low flush wc, shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Access by slingsby ladder to roof space which is floored and also offers shelving.
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 8" x 8' (2.95m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 9" x 9' 8" (2.97m x 2.95m)
- 9' 5" x 5' 6" (2.87m x 1.68m) White suite, panelled bath with shower and mixer taps over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, velux window, hotpress off.
- There is a paved patio area with garden laid in lawn which is south facing. To the front there is a tarmac driveway with ample room for parking and the garden is laid in lawn.