|Address||10 Lisagally Road, Killylea, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £130,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This immaculately presented quaint cottage is situated in heart of the countryside just one mile from Killylea Village. The cottage has been lovingly renovated and is in pristine order and is also tastefully decorated throughout. There is outstanding views to the rear of the rural countryside and the garden offers ample room to extend . An detached garage is offered to the side with vehicle parking. There is also solar panels fitted and this gives hot water and electric. Viewing is a must for this property to be appreciated and this home would be suited to 1st time buyer, holiday home or indeed for retirement.
1 Reception Room
Modern Cream Kitchen with Stanley Cooker
White Bathroom Suite
Multi Fuel Cast Iron Stove
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazing
Outstanding Countryside Views
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door and tiled entrance hall.
- 12' 6" x 15' 5" (3.81m x 4.70m) Cast iron multi fuel stove set in brick built fireplace with a solid beam over and granite hearth and PVC glazed door leading to rear garden.
- 15' 3" x 11' 6" (4.65m x 3.51m) Range of fitted cream modern high and low level units, built in electric oven with ceramic hob over, canopy with extractor fan , plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge / freezer , stainless sink unit, Stanley oil fired cooker with brick surround and wooden beam over. The Stanley cooker is used for cooking and heats the house also. Tiled floor and PVC single glazed door leading to outside.
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 8" x 8' 7" (3.25m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 9" x 8' 5" (4.19m x 2.57m)
- 11' 4" x 7' 6" (3.45m x 2.29m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, walk in double shower cubicle with electric power shower, fully tiled shower, hotpress off and tiled floor.
- Detached Garage
- 13' 6" x 10' 11" (4.11m x 3.33m) Roller door, side PVC door, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble drier.
- To the front the property fronts the Lisagally Road Killylea and vehicle parking is to the side at the front of the garage and to the front of the property. To the rear there is a paved patio area offering beautiful views over the countryside with mature gardens to the rear set in flowers and shrubs beds and lawn area. To the side of the garage is a large dog pen.