|Address||1 Corcreevy Close, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £179,950|
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Down Stairs Bedroom
- Family Bathroom on Ground Floor
- 2 Spacious Bedroom on 1st Floor
- All Bedrooms Have Fitted Furniture
- Shower Room on 1st Floor
- Ample storage throughout
- Study on 1st Floor
- Pvc Double Glazing and Exterior Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout
This detached chalet bungalow is tucked away just off Sleepy Valley in a semi-rural location of the village in small cul-de-sac of five only properties. Once you discover this home you will be able to see how secluded this site is with beautiful views to the rear over the rural countryside. Internally this home is in immaculate order and offers modern accommodation over 2 floors. There is a detached garage to the side and parking . The property is surrounded by landscaped gardens and ornamental paving also to the rear and side. Truly this home is a credit to its present owner and warrants internal inspection. All local amenities are all within walking distance in the village and easy commuting is offered to surrounding towns.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with matching leaded glass side panels, tiled floor, walk in cloak room off which offers good storage. Smaller storage cupboard off hall, tiled floor.
- 10' 8" x 16' 9" (3.25m x 5.11m) White marble fireplace with matching hearth and electric inset. There is an open fire which can be lit.
- 12' 3" x 10' 2" (3.73m x 3.10m) White fitted high and low level units with white quartz worktop, and matching kitchen table with quartz top, stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker with extractor fan over, fridge freezer, plumbing for dash washer, display cabinet, concealed lighting, part tiled walls and tiled floor, PVC rear door. Direct access to hall.
- Dining Room
- 9' 7" x 8' 4" (2.92m x 2.54m) Laminated wooden floor, glass panel door to hall.
- Family Room
- 10' 8" x 12' 3" (3.25m x 3.73m) Tiled floor, sliding patio doors which lead out the rear garden and patio.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 2" x 8' 7" (3.40m x 2.62m) Fitted slide robes, laminated wooden floor.
- 9' 5" x 7' 7" (2.87m x 2.31m) White bathroom suite, panel bath, low flush WC, sink in vanity unit with electric mirror over, shower cubical with power shower, PVC celling with spot lights, tiled floor and fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 2
- 15' 5" x 10' 5" (4.70m x 3.18m) Built in wardrobe, range of fitted furniture offering wardrobe space, fitted chest of drawers and computer desk and matching cupboards.
- Bedroom 3
- 15' 6" x 12' 9" (4.72m x 3.89m) Built in furniture offering desk space with matching drawers, built in wardrobes and cupboard space, laminated wooden floor.
- Shower Room
- 12' 3" x 6' 2" (3.73m x 1.88m) Pod shower with electric shower, sink in vanity unit with electric mirror over, Low flush WC, PVC Panelling on walls, concealed lighting, Velux window.
- Located off the landing you have a small study or could be used for general storage. Walk in hot press which has shelving and storage.
- 9' 6" x 21' 5" (2.90m x 6.53m) Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, up and over garage door, attic space which is floored, mahogany side door.
- The garden to the rear is very private as it overlooks rural views and the garden has been tastefully landscaped to offer mature gardens in shrubs, flower and trees with a fish pond. There is paved patio with matching paving surrounding the property. To the side is a tarmac drive with ample parking and landscaped gardens to front.