|House Type||Semi Detached|
|Price||£149,950 to £155,000|
|Site 37 Maynooth Manor, Richiill||£149,950||1,200 sq. feet|
|Site 38 Maynooth Manor, Richiill||£155,000||1,200 sq. feet|
|Site 23 Maynooth Manor, Richhill||Sale agreed|
|Site 28 Maynooth Manor||Sale agreed|
|Site 29 Maynooth Manor, Richhill||Sale agreed|
|Site 31 Maynooth Manor, Richiill||Sale agreed||1,200 sq. feet|
|Site 32 Maynooth Manor, Richhill||Sale agreed|
|Site 33 Maynooth Manor, Richiill||Sale agreed||1,200 sq. feet|
|Site 34 Maynooth Manor, Richiill||Sale agreed||1,200 sq. feet|
|Site 35 Maynooth Manor, Richiill||Sale agreed||1,200 sq. feet|
|Site 36 Maynooth Manor, Richiill||Sale agreed||1,200 sq. feet|
|Site 40 Maynooth Manor, Richiill||Sale agreed||1,200 sq. feet|
NOW ON RELEASE!
We are pleased to offer to the market an exciting new development in Maynooth Manor, Richhill consisting of Semi-Detached Homes and Townhouses. The exclusive development is situated within this highly regarded development of Maynooth Manor off Maynooth Road, Richhill within walking distance to local amenities in Richhill Village.
The Developer is Landmark Homes and they pride themselves on creating luxury homes, each property will benefit from a luxurious tailored interior turnkey specification. The semi-detached homes external area is c.1200 sq.ft. and have been designed to boosts generous living spaces to accommodate the needs of modern lifestyles.
Landmark Homes ensure that each home is built to an exceptionally high standard with excellent levels of efficiency and insulation.
- Traditionally constructed walls in a brick/render finish
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Moulding to front door surround
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac driveway
- Gardens to front and lawn topsoiled and seeded
- Timber privacy fencing and walling to boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature lights to external doors
- Brick paving path to front of property
- Internal walls and ceiling painted along with internal woodwork
- Contemporary skirting, architraves and internal doors with contemporary ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for television and telephone
- Wired for security alarm
- Choice of kitchen doors, worktops and handles
- Integrated electrical appliances to include dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan
BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES & CLOAK ROOM
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower in bathroom and electric shower in en-suite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Half wall tiling in bathroom and en-suite
- Laminated wooden floor in lounge
- Bedrooms & hall, stairs and landing carpeted.
- Kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, utility, en-suite and bathroom tiled
- Oil fired central heating with energy efficient combination boiler.
- Zoned heating with clock in line with building control regulations.
- Oil tank. Cast iron wood burning stove.
TURN KEY ALLOWANCE
- Turn Key Allowance from £10,000
Entrance Hall: 17' " x 6'7" (5.31m x 2.01m)
Lounge: 14'11" x 12'4" (4.55m x 3.76m) Bay Window 7' 3" x 2' (2.21m x 0.61m)
Kitchen/Dining Area: 15'1" x 13'2" (4.60m x 4.01m) Bay Window 9'1" x 2'0" (2.77m x 0.61m)
Rear Hall: 6'11" x 5'11" (2.11m x 1.80m)
Cloak Room: 5'11" x 4'0"(1.80m x 1.22m)
Master Bedroom: 12'6" x 9'3" (3.81m x 2.82m) Bay Window 7'3" x 2'0 (2.21m x 0.61m)
Dressing Room: 6'6" x 5'3" (1.98m x 1.60m)
En-Suite: 9'6" x 3'4" (2.90m x 1.02m)
Bedroom 2: 11'10" x 11'2" (3.61m x 3.40m)
Bedroom 3: 6'11" x 11'2" (2.11m x 3.40m)
Bathroom: 6'7" x 11'10" (2.01m x 3.61m)
PLEASE NOTE: THAT THE HOME SHOWN IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS WAS OF A RECENTLY COMPLETED HOME IN THIS SUPERB DEVELOPMENT AND CHANGES AND UPGRADES WERE MADE