|Address||96 Newry Road, Armagh|
|Rent||£550 / month|
|EPC Rating||F28/D55 (co2: G19/E40)|
This detached property overlooks the Newry Road in Armagh and is within walking distance to all local amenities in the City Centre. Internally this property is in good order and there is also a yard to the rear offering off street parking. The property can be let on a long term lease and is part furnished. For further details please contact the office.
4 Reception Rooms
2 Bedrooms on 1st Floor
Fitted Kitchen Units
Oil Fired Central Heating
Fitted Bathroom Suite
uPVC Windows at Front
Yard To Rear
Convenient City Centre Location
off Street Parking To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, tiled floor.
- 4.29m x 3.07m (14' 1" x 10' 1")
- Sitting Room
- 4.72m x 3.78m (15' 6" x 12' 5") Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Family Room
- 4.29m x 2.95m (14' 1" x 9' 8")
- 4.98m x 2.69m (16' 4" x 8' 10") Range of fitted high and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink units, tiled floor, oil burner.
- Toilet with wash hand basin situated just off the kitchen.
- Dining Room
- 4.29m x 3.30m (14' 1" x 10' 10") Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Rear Hall
- Hardwood rear door.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.57m x 3.15m (15' x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 2
- 4.57m x 3.48m (15' x 11' 5")
- 2.62m x 1.68m (8' 7" x 5' 6") White suite, cast iron bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls.