|Address||94 Orangefield Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £69,950|
This semi-detached property with attached garage is situated on a corner site within the town boundary. Internally this home would need some general modernisation but overall is in good order. There is a garden to the rear and to the side with ample room being offered to the front for parking as this property is just tucked away off the drive. Ideally suited to the first time buyer or the investment market.
2 Reception Rooms
Kitchen ( No Kitchen Fitted)
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Enclosed Garden to Rear
Ideally suited to 1st Time Buyer/Investor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door and matching side panel with storage under stairs.
- 12' 13" x 12' 5" (3.99m x 3.78m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Dining Room
- 9' 4" x 11' 5" (2.84m x 3.48m) Hotpress off and storage cupboard off. Direct access to kitchen.
- 8' x 6' 9" (2.44m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 12" x 9' 5" (3.96m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 11" x 10' 4" (3.94m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' x 7' 6" (3.05m x 2.29m) Built in wardrobes.
- 6' 5" x 5' 4" (1.96m x 1.63m) White suite, panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and partial tiled walls.
- Attached Garage
- 17' 4" x 9' 3" (5.28m x 2.82m) Electric power and wooden door.
- To the front the garden is in lawn with tarmac driveway and to the side there is a corner garden which is in lawn and mature shrubs. To the rear the garden is lawn and there is a paved path. Boiler house and store.