|Address||90 Edenvale, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £146,500|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer for sale this semi-detached chalet bungalow located within a private cul-de-sac just minutes from the Newry Road. This home is in excellent decorative order throughout and offers deceptive spacious accommodation over two floors. Externally the property occupies a spacious site offering enclosed paved patio area to the rear and ample parking to the side . Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this fine home has to offer. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy access to Armagh City and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Shower Room on Ground Floor
Master Bedroom on 1st Floor
Shower Room on 1st Floor
Multi Fuel Stove
Pvc Double Glazed Windows
Fitted Kitchen with Range Cooker
Oil Fired Central Heating
Detached Garage with Utility Room
Pine Internal Doors
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany glazed front door, ceramic tiled floor, open tread pine staircase with pine balustrades, hotpress and cloakroom off.
- 15' 9" x 12' 3" (4.80m x 3.73m) Featured brick built fireplace with multi fuel stove and matching brick hearth and solid wooden floor.
- 15' 3" x 12' 2" (4.65m x 3.71m) Range of cream modern fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, built in dishwasher, space for american fridge / freezer, beko range style cooker which offers double oven, five ring hob and hot plate, stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over, matching breakfast bar, wooden ceiling and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 10" x 9' 9" (3.30m x 2.97m) Wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2 / Dining Area
- 9' 9" x 8' 9" (2.97m x 2.67m) Wooden floor. Part wooden panel on walls.
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 1" x 9' 9" (3.38m x 2.97m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Shower Room
- 6' 8" x 6' 1" (2.03m x 1.85m) Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc , fully tiled walls and tiled floor .
- Velux window, seating area, walk in wardrobe off with dressing area and general storage..
- Bedroom 4
- 15' 10" x 10' 10" (4.83m x 3.30m) Wooden floor. .
- 10' 2" x 9' 5" (3.10m x 2.87m) White suite, low flush wc, double shower cubicle with electric shower, sink, pvc ceiling, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- Utility Room: 9' x 5' 10" (2.74m x 1.78m) Range of high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- To the rear is a spacious enclosed garden which is paved in patio, outside tap and there is a small area which has artificial grass and paved dog pen. To the front the garden is in lawn with tarmac drive and ample parking to the side.
- 14' 5" x 10' 5" (4.39m x 3.18m) Up and over door. Door leading to the utility room.