|Address||9 Woodford Place, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £59,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This maisonette is located just off the Newry Road within the city centre and is very convenient to all local amenities as everything is within walking distance. The property offers accommodation over 2 floors and the basement offers a secure storage shed. There is vehicle parking to the rear and the property at present is in good order and would be ideally suited to the investment market or first time buyer. Access is by Newry Road or Barrack Street.
1 Reception Room
Oil Fired Central Heating
Single Glazed Windows
White Bathroom Suite
Convenient City Location
Ideal for First Time Buyer / Investment Market
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset and cloakroom off.
- 16' 8" x 11' 3" (5.08m x 3.43m) Tiled fireplace and matching hearth.
- 10' 9" x 10' 5" (3.28m x 3.18m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, part tiled walls and storage cupboard off.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 4" x 12' 2" (3.76m x 3.71m) Double built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 5" x 11' 8" (3.78m x 3.56m) Double built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 2" x 7' 5" (2.79m x 2.26m)
- 7' 9" x 6' 8" (2.36m x 2.03m) Walk in double shower cubicle with, electric shower, sink, low flush wc, part tiled walls and hotpress off.
- Boiler house which is situated beside the entrance door. There is a basement area offering storage. Outside to the rear is vehicle parking which is accessed from the Newry Road.