|Address||9 Old Forge, Killylea, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £62,500|
|EPC Rating||E46/D65 (co2: F36/E52)|
This mid terrace property is located in Killylea village with all local amenities are within walking distance. Internally this home would need some modernisation and would be suited to the investment market / first time buyer. There is a small enclosed yard to the rear with vehicle parking to the front.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Kitchen with Open Plan Dining
White Bathroom Suite
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Some Modernisation Required
Ideal for First Time Buyer/ Investment Market
Parking to front
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door and laminated wooden floor.
- 11' 7" x 17' 4" (3.53m x 5.28m)Brick built fireplace with corner fitted TV shelf and laminated wooden floor.
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- 11' 8" x 17' 7" (3.56m x 5.36m) Kitchen with open plan dining area, range of fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, space for electric cooker, plumbed for washing machine, large walk in cupboard off and wood panelling on walls.
- Rear Hall
- Separate toilet and wash hand basin with large storage cupboard off.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 5" x 10' 9" (3.48m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' x 11' 3" (3.35m x 3.43m) Built in wardrobe and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 9" x 8' 9" (2.36m x 2.67m)
- 6' 4" x 7' 8" (1.93m x 2.34m) White suite, low flush wc, bath with electric shower and shower screen over, wood panelling on side of bath, part wood and pvc panelling on walls.
- Hotpress off and a large walk in storage off.
- To the front vehicle parking is offered and to the rear there is an enclosed yard laid in gravel. Pedestrian access is offered to the rear, Boiler house with storage area.