|Address||9 Mourneview, Clady, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £50,000|
This semi detached bungalow is located in a rural location just on the outskirts of Armagh city and is convenient to Markethill. Internally this property is in excellent order and is ready just to walk into. There is a garden to the rear and ample room is available for vehicle parking as well. Over all this is fine home and would be ideally suited to the 1st time buyer or the investment market.
1 Reception Room
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
Oil Fired Central Heating
Hardwood Double Glazing
Pvc Facia Board
Enclosed Garden To Rear
Vehicle Parking To Rear
Great Investment Potential
- Entrance Hall
- Harwood front door with glazed inset, laminated wooden floor.
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- 7.14m x 4.47m (23' 5" x 14' 8") Open plan lounge which offers open fire with a brick built fireplace and slate hearth, laminated wooden floor. Fitted pine kitchen which offers high and low level units, built in electric oven and electric hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, stainless steel sink unit and dining space.
- Rear Hall
- Storage cupboard, hardwood rear door.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.47m x 2.97m (14' 8" x 9' 9") Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.59m x 2.36m (8' 6" x 7' 9")
- Shower Room
- 2.34m x 1.63m (7' 8" x 5' 4") Grey suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, part pvc panelling on walls.
- To the rear is a generous enclosed garden which is in lawn and vehicle parking is also offered. To the front the garden is in lawn.