|Address||9 Ash View, Newtownhamilton Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £160,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer unto the open market this exceptional five bedroom family home located in this popular rural development just off the Newtownhamilton Road. We would highly recommend internal viewing as this home is being presented for sale in immaculate condition and offers great family accommodation. The home is very efficient to heat with a high energy performance certificate and is still under builders guarantee. Given the décor, location and square footage of this property keen interest is expected and early viewing recommended
5 Bedroom Semi-Detached Property.
Multi-fuel burning stove with back boiler
Zoned oil fired central heating system.
Bespoke fitted storage
Master With En-Suite
Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
White Internal Doors
Private tarmac driveway
Upper floor shower room
- Entrance Hall
- (5.55m x 2.17m) Upvc glazed front door with glazed side panels open into a welcoming and spacious entrance hall with a white balustrade stair case and modern ceramic tiled flooring.
- (3.9m x 5.08m) Semi-Solid wooden floor, multi fuel burning stove with back boiler and bespoke fitted units.
- (4.05mx 4.4m) Modern grey fitted kitchen offering high and low level units, built in electric oven, ceramic hob with extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, tiled floor, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer and dining area with bespoke bench seating. French doors lead to a patio area for outside entertaining surrounded by countryside views.
- Utility Room
- (1.8mx 2.8m) Utility room just off the kitchen with ceramic floor tiling, high and low level units, stainless steel sink and drainer and rear door access to enclosed rear garden.
- Downstairs WC
- (1.19m X 1.81m) Low flush WC, wash hand basin and ceramic tiled flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- (4.06m x 3.8m) Bespoke built in shelving, carpet flooring, front aspect window, tv point.
- En Suite off
- (3.12m x 0.89m) Shower cubicle with power shower with rainfall shower head and separate rinser, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- (4.02mx 3.88m) Bespoke fitted wardrobes, carpeted flooring, rear aspect window and tv point.
- Bedroom 3
- (2.44m x 3.13m) Front aspect window and carpet flooring.
- Family Bathroom
- (2.6m x 2.2m) Family bathroom with ceramic tiled floor and partially tiled walls, corner shower enclosure with electric shower, bath with front and side panels, vanity wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- Bedroom 4
- (3.5mx 4.23m) Rear aspect skylight, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes, tv point.
- Bedroom 5
- (3.5 x 4.25 ) Front aspect skylight, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes, desk and tv point.
- Shower Room
- (2.04m x 2.0m) White suite, corner shower enclosure with power shower with rainfall shower head and separate rinser, vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, Velux window.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed with a large paved patio area with countryside views, perfect for entertaining. To the front the garden is laid with lawn and has a tarmac driveway.