|Address||9 Ardmore Avenue, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £115,000|
This immaculate semi detached home is located on a generous corner site in a popular area just off the Newry Road. Internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate this fine property as all you have to do is move your furniture in. There is a spacious modern kitchen and a modern theme is offered throughout this property. To the rear is a spacious garden which is enclosed an offers great privacy. Overall this is a fine home and would be ideal for the first time buyer or the investment market. Early viewing is advisable
1 Reception Room
Modern Grey Solid Wood Fitted Kitchen
3 Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
UPVC Double Glazing & Exterior Doors
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
Solar Panels For Electric
Garden Shed with Electric
Oil Fired Central Heating
Finished To A High Spec
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc glazed front door, tiled porch with light and fitting. Featured radiator cover, porcelain tiled floor.
- 4.06m x 3.43m (13' 4" x 11' 3") Solid maple wooden floor, tiled hearth with space for a dog grate electric inset.
- 5.36m x 4.65m (17' 7" x 15' 3") Range of modern grey fitted high and low level units, leisure range style stove which offers a 5 ring gas hob and one electric, double electric ovens and storage cupboard, brick featured surround with extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher, space for microwave and fridge, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Breakfast bar with featured stone on side, dining space, walk in cupboard off which offers plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, cloak space and storage. Pvc rear door, porcelain tiled floor and part tiled walls. Feature black radiators 1 horizontal and 1 vertical, featured wood panels on wall.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.45m x 3.12m (11' 4" x 10' 3") Range of fitted units offering wardrobe space along with storage. Laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.76m x 2.95m (12' 4" x 9' 8") Laminated wooden floor, storage cupboard off.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.57m x 2.36m (8' 5" x 7' 9") Built in wardrobe, laminated wooden floor.
- 2.29m x 1.65m (7' 6" x 5' 5") White suite, bath with wood panelling on side,telephone mixer taps over, electric mira shower and shower screen over. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, pvc ceiling with spot lights.
- Double hotpress off which is shelved, storage cupboard off. Direct access is offered to the attic.
- As this property is sitting on a corner site a generous garden is offered to the rear and is screened with trees which gives it great privacy. The garden is in lawn with a decking area for barbeque and patio area. Dog pen with concrete for easy cleaning, garden shed which has extra height and is fully insulated with power and light shelving and work bench. Enclosed bin and storage area. To the front drive is paved and is screened with hedging and ample parking space.