|Address||89 Lisanally Lane, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £145,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached bungalow is located within the city centre and is convenient to schools, shops and all local amenities. Sitting on a generous mature site there is great potential to extend this property to the rear. Internally this property is in fair order but would need some internal modernisation . Overall this is a good property in a great location within Armagh City.
1 Reception Room
Modern Fitted Kitchen
uPVC Double Glazed Hardwood Windows
Coloured Bathroom Suite
In Need of Modernisation
- Entrance Porch
- uPVC glazed front door with glazed side panel and storage cupboard off.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panel door with matching side panel into hall. 8' 3" x 3' 7" (2.51m x 1.09m) Toilet and wash hand basin off. Cloakroom and hotpress off hall.
- 17' 4" x 11' 9" (5.28m x 3.58m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- 17' 4" x 11' 9" (5.28m x 3.58m) Range of fitted cream modern high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge, electric cooker, stainless steel canopy, extractor fan and part tiled walls. Dining area.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 6" x 11' 6" (3.81m x 3.51m) Double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 2" x 8' 10" (3.71m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 2" x 8' 6" (2.79m x 2.59m)
- 8' 5" x 5' 10" (2.57m x 1.78m) Coloured suite, panelled bath with electric shower and screen over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
- Utility Room
- 10' 10" x 5' 9" (3.30m x 1.75m) Fitted units, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, pvc rear door and direct access to garage.
- Integral Garage
- 17' x 10' 10" (5.18m x 3.30m) Roller door and electric power, direct access from utility room.
- To the rear there is a large garden which is landscaped and offers mature trees and shrubs with lawn. Paved patio to the side and to the front the gardens are elevated and are tastefully laid out in lawn with flower and shrub beds. Tarmac drive .