|Address||84 Kilmachugh Road, Markethill|
|Price||Offers around £230,000|
|EPC Rating||C69/C74 (co2: D59/D65)|
This storey and a half residence comprises of internal floor space of approximately 2800 sq.ft. which has been thoughtfully designed and offers adoptable accommodation over two floors. Internally this home is finished to a good standard and is in excellent order throughout. Situated on a site of 0.25 acres which has been tastefully landscaped this home is only 2 miles from Markethill and easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Keady, Newry and surrounding towns. There is a large double garage with a room over. This is an ideal family home and internal viewing is a must so it can be fully appreciated.
2 Reception Rooms
4 Bedrooms with Master En-Suite & Dressing Room
Conservatory off Master Bedroom
Playroom / Study
Double Garage with Room Over
- Entrance Porch
- uPVC front door, glass panel door leading to entrance hall, tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Open tread solid oak staircase, semi solid floor & spot lights.
- Family Room
- 16' 3" x 13' 6" (4.95m x 4.11m) Laminated wooden floor, cast iron multi fuel stove, fireplace with limestone surround, tiled inset and hearth.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 30' 4" x 13' 3" (9.25m x 4.04m) Large feature window, uPVC french doors leading to outside & french doors leading to hall.
- Playroom / Study
- 10' 7" x 9' 4" (3.23m x 2.84m)
- 20' 7" x 15' 3" (6.27m x 4.65m) Walnut effect high and low level units, integrated dishwasher, Kenwood stainless steel cooker offering double oven with 5 ring ceramic hob, extractor fan with stainless steel canopy over. American fridge freezer, centre aisle with seating, tiled floor, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit and double oak french doors leading to sun room.
- Sun Room
- 15' 4" x 11' 8" (4.67m x 3.56m) Tiled floor and french double doors leading to outside.
- Rear Hall
- Toliet and wash hand basin off, tiled floor. Upvc rear door leading to outside.
- Utility Room
- 9' 6" x 7' 4" (2.90m x 2.24m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble drier, tiled floor & cloakroom space.
- Storage and hotpress off.
- Master Bedroom
- 16' 5" x 15' 4" (5.00m x 4.67m) Dressing room off with full wall of shelving and wardrobe space. En-suite off 11' 3" x 5' 9" (3.43m x 1.75m) White suite, sink in vanity unit, low flush wc, shower cubicle with jet power shower, tiled floor. Access to conservatory.
- 18' 5" x 15' 4" (5.61m x 4.67m) Access from master bedroom, tiled floor. Spectacular views over the countryside.
- Bedroom 2
- 17' 9" x 9' 7" (5.41m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 5" x 9' 8" (3.78m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 4
- 11' 6" x 10' 6" (3.51m x 3.20m)
- 12' 5" x 7' 2" (3.78m x 2.18m) Corner bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with power shower & tiled floor.
- Double Garage
- 21' 5" x 25' 2" (6.53m x 7.67m) Up and over doors, electric power. Staircase to first floor 25' 6" x 18' 5" (7.77m x 5.61m). Upstairs floored.
- Ther overall site comprises of around 0.25 acres and is laid out in lawn to the rear with flower and shrub beds to the front and side. Tarmac drive to the side and front.