|Address||83 Orangefield Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £75,000|
This semi detached property is situated on a corner site within the town boundary and overlooks the Ballynahonemore Road. Internally this home would need some general modernisation but overall is in good order. There is a small garden to the rear with garden to the side and front. There is also a attached garage and all local amenities are all within walking distance.
2 Reception Room
Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany & White Internal Doors
Enclosed Garden to Rear
Ideally Suited To 1st time buyer/Investor
- Entrance Porch
- Alumininum patio doors, tiled floor with direct access to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door with glazed side panel, storage space under stairs.
- 12' 6" x 12' 4" (3.81m x 3.76m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Dining Room
- 11' 5" x 10' 8" (3.48m x 3.25m) PVC patio doors leading to patio area, direct access to kitchen, larder and hotpress off.
- 7' 8" x 6' 5" (2.34m x 1.96m) Range of fitted high and low level units, electric cooker with extractor fan over, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and aluminium rear door.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 7" x 9' 6" (3.53m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 2" x 11' 9" (3.10m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 6" x 7' 3" (2.90m x 2.21m) Built in wardrobe.
- 6' 11" x 5' 10" (2.11m x 1.78m) Cream suite, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Detached Garage
- 16' 8" x 9' 2" (5.08m x 2.79m) Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine.
- To the rear is a paved patio area with steps leading up to the garden. To the front the garden is in lawn with tarmac driveway. The garden to the side is in lawn with mature trees.