|Address||82 Drumhillery Road, Middletown, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £119,500|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached cottage is located in the heart of the countryside on a generous site which extends to c. 1 acre. The cottage has been fully renovated and offers modern accommodation throughout and ample room is offered to extend this home further. To the side of the property is a concrete yard and a selection of outbuildings along with a barn . This property would be ideal for someone to run a business from and there is a mature garden to the rear of the cottage. Overall this is a fine home overlooking the Drumhillery Road and easy commuting is offered to Keady, Armagh and to the south of Ireland.
Modern Fitted Grey Kitchen
1 Reception Room
White Fitted Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Multi Fuel Stove Fitted
uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
Range of Outbuildings
- Entrance Porch
- PVC front door, tiled floor. Built in storage cupboard and cloak space. Step up to inner door which leads to hallway.
- 13' 2" x 16' 1" (4.01m x 4.90m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- 11' 11" x 13' 4" (3.63m x 4.06m) Modern grey fitted kitchen offering high and low level fitted units, single stainless steel sink unit, ,multi fuel stove, electric cooker with extractor fan and canopy over, fridge. Tiled floor and partial tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 7" x 8' 9" (3.23m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 10" x 8' 3" (3.30m x 2.51m)
- 9' 4" x 7' 9" (2.84m x 2.36m) Freestanding bath, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, walk in shower offering power shower, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Storage Cupboard
- Space for washing machine and tumble dryer and shelving for storage.
- As the property is located on a large site to the side of the main dwelling is a concrete yard which offers a number of different outbuildings all of which have electric to them. Off the concrete yard is a pebble paddock area with barn. Great potential is offered to run a business from this property.
- To the rear of the dwelling is a large elevated garden which is in lawn and the paths around the house are in tarmac. Great potential is offered to extend this home further.