|Address||8 Woodford Place, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £59,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This top floor maisonette is located just minutes away from the City centre and is within walking distance of all local amenities and the historic Mall. There is vehicle parking and also a large storage shed at the bottom of the building. Internally the property offers spacious accommodation over 2 floors and is heated by oil fired central heating. This is an ideal opportunity for the investment market as properties in this area rent out very quickly.
1 Reception Room
Modern Fitted Kitchen
White Bathroom Suite
Mahogany Glazed Windows
Good Location within City Centre
Oil Fired Central Heating
Ideally Suited to 1st Time Buyer/Investment Market
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed panel front door, cloakroom off.
- 5.28m x 3.48m (17' 4" x 11' 5") Tiled fireplace and hearth, laminated wooden floor.
- 4.98m x 3.25m (16' 4" x 10' 8") Range of fitted high and low level units, built in electric oven with hob and extractor fan over. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer and space for fridge. Laminated wooden floor, broom cupboard with storage off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.09m x 3.78m (13' 5" x 12' 5") Built in wardrobe, access to balcony area.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.78m x 3.99m (12' 5" x 13' 1")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.82m x 2.34m (9' 3" x 7' 8")
- 2.49m x 2.31m (8' 2" x 7' 7") White suite, panel bath with telephone shower and mixer taps over, low flush wc, sink. Part tiled walls, hotpress off which is shelved.
- This store is located in the basement and offers good storage. To the side of the front entrance door there is an enclosed area for the boiler and oil tank and there is storage area also.