|Address||8 Marlacoo Road, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £185,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This attractive detached family home, on a generous site of approximately 0.5 acres, is situated in Hamiltonsbawn village and is close to all its amenities including shops, cafes and the local primary school. This property is in very good order but would benefit from general modernisation. This is a property with charm and character and we strongly recommend viewing in order to appreciate its full potential.
2 Reception Rooms
Downstairs cloakroom & WC
4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
Oil Fired Central Heating
Double Glazed Windows
UPVC Fascia & Soffits
Mature, well maintained Gardens
Attached Garage/Workshop (29'5x 22'2)
- Entrance Hall
- Via open, tiled floor, porch with glass panel door and side panels, telephone point, under stairs storage.
- Off hallway and offers hanging space with white WC and wash hand basin.
- 20' 1" x 12' (6.12m x 3.66m) Open fireplace, points for wall lights, TV and telephone .
- Dining Room
- 16' x 10' 9" (4.88m x 3.28m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth, points for wall lights and access to Kitchen.
- 15' 11" x 9' (4.85m x 2.74m) Range of fitted high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, ceramic hob with extractor fan above, built in electric double oven, part tiled walls. Plumbing for dishwasher. Dining area with space for table.
- Walk in hotpress with shelving and electric light. Access to partially floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 11" x 10' 6" (3.63m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 4" x 10' 7" (3.45m x 3.23m) Wall to wall built in unit.
- Bedroom 3
- 15' 3" x 11' 1" (4.65m x 3.38m) Wall to wall built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4
- 10' 1" x 7' 8" (3.07m x 2.34m)
- 8' 9" x 6' 8" (2.67m x 2.03m) White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower which is suitable for disability, pvc panelling on walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Attached Garage/Workshop
- 29' 5" x 22' 2" (8.97m x 6.76m) Originally a forge which has been converted into a workshop/garage with space for four cars. May be of interest to someone wanting to run a business from home. Electric power, direct access via double doors to front of house and access at rear to courtyard.
- Fully Enclosed Rear Courtyard Area
- Courtyard is enclosed by original stone wall with two original stone outbuildings . Vehicle access from adjoining laneway to rear of courtyard. Outside tap and light.
- Outbuilding 1
- 13' 5" x 12' (4.09m x 3.66m) Tiled floor, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble drier and freezer. Electric power.
- Outbuilding 2
- 12' 4" x 12' 1" (3.76m x 3.68m)
- The courtyard leads to fully enclosed rear and side gardens which are laid out in lawns and shrubs and are bordered by mature hedges and trees. The side garden has access to the front of house. There is vehicle access from adjoining laneway to rear garden which has green house, garden spring well with old fashioned pump and offers great privacy and pleasant views to the countryside.