|Address||8 Greenfield Court, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £190,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer to the market this detached family home which is in immaculate order both inside and out and only on internal inspection will this home be truly appreciated. Tucked away on a spacious site in this popular development which is just off the Newry Road. Local amenities are all close by and easy access is offered to the Newry Road. Overall this is a very fine home which has been tastefully finished to a high standard throughout.
3 Reception Rooms
Multi Fuel Stove In Family Room
Pine Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
Down Stairs Wc
Master with En-suite
Pine Internal Doors
Beam Vacuum System
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with leaded side glass panels, solid pine wooden floor, pine balustrade, cornicing. Toilet and wash hand basin off with tiled floor.
- Family Room
- 12' 8" x 11' 8" (3.86m x 3.56m) Solid fuel stove with featured stone and granite hearth.
- 16' x 12' 6" (4.88m x 3.81m) White Sandstone fireplace and matching hearth,gas fire, French pine double doors leading to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 12' 6" x 10' 2" (3.81m x 3.10m) French upvc double doors leading to rear garden, laminated wooden floor, direct access to hall.
- 12' 2" x 11' 8" (3.71m x 3.56m) Range of solid pine fitted high and low level units, integrated dishwasher and fridge, built in microwave, rangemaster cooker which offers a double oven and 4 ring hob and hot plates, 11/2 bowl porcelain sink and granite worktops, display cabinet with wine rack and storage cupboard. Tiled floor, direct access is offered to utility room and integral garage.
- Utility Room
- 7' 11" x 7' 9" (2.41m x 2.36m) Range of fitted high and low level units, integral fridge freezer, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, pvc rear door, tiled floor.
- Intergal Garage
- 5.77m x 3.48m (18' 11" x 11' 5") Roller door, mahogany rear door, electric power. Direct access to kitchen.
- Master Bedroom
- 16' 5" x 12' 6" (5.00m x 3.81m) En-suite 7' 7" x 5' 8" corner shower cubicle with pvc panelling, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit with fitted mirror over, tiled floor and fully tiled walls, pvc ceiling with spot lights, chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.66m x 3.81m (12' x 12' 6")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.86m x 3.58m (12' 8" x 11' 9")
- Bedroom 4
- 3.25m x 2.01m (10' 8" x 6' 7") Full wall of slide robes, fitted furniture offering dressing table with matching cupboards and drawers along with window seat.
- 3.18m x 1.91m (10' 5" x 6' 3") White suite, corner bath with telephone shower and mixer taps over, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and spot lights.
- Hotpress off which is shelved. Access to roof space.
- To the rear is a mature garden which is tastefully landscaped in lawn with flower and shrub beds. To the front garden is in lawn with pebbled driveway and parking.