|Address||76A Annareagh Road, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £295,000|
|EPC Rating||D64/C69 (co2: D60/D65)|
This outstanding detached family home is located on a site which extends to c. 0.75 acres on an elevated site with outstanding views. Internally this property is in immaculate order and has been finished to a very high standard throughout. Adoptable accommodation is offered over 2 floors with a games room . There is a detached garage to the rear and the gardens have all been landscaped to offer easy maintenance. Overall this is an immaculate family home located in the heart of the countryside but yet is only a few minutes from Richhill and Hamiltonsbawn village where all local amenities are available. Easy commuting is offered to Portadown and Armagh City. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this outstanding home.
3 Reception Rooms
Master Bedroom with Dressing Room/En-suite
Modern Bathroom Suite
Toilet on 1st Floor
Solid Oak Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
Solid Pine Doors Throughout
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
Mature Landscaped Gardens
- Entrance Hall
- Solid pine front door with glazed panel to side and stain glass window. Pine balustrade staircase, tiled floor, French pine double glazed doors leading to Lounge.
- 20' 4" x 14' 7" (6.20m x 4.44m) Open fire with cast iron inset Maxican pine surround, laminated wooden floor, pine French doors to family room.
- Family Room
- 14' 7" x 12' 2" (4.44m x 3.71m) Laminated wooden floor, French pvc doors leading to outside, access to kitchen, glass panel door with leaded glass.
- 17' 8" x 16' 9" (5.38m x 5.11m) Solid oak kitchen offering high and low level units, built in Range master cooker offering a 7 ring gas hob, gas ovens, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, space for microwave, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink, centre aisle, display cabinet, ceramic tiled floor. Direct access to family room.
- Utility Room
- 12' 2" x 5' 11" (3.71m x 1.80m) Range of fitted high and low level units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble drier, tiled floor situated just off the rear hall.
- Rear Hall
- Store and cloakroom off, toilet and sink off.
- Master Bedroom
- 14' 3" x 13' (4.34m x 3.96m) Dressing room off. En-suite :- 7' 6" x 6' 10" Pedestal wash hand basin, sink in vanity, shower cubicle with power shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 1" x 9' 2" (3.68m x 2.79m) Laminated wooden floor, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 1" x 9' 4" (3.68m x 2.84m) Laminated wooden floor, built in wardrobe.
- Study/Dining Room
- 13' 10" x 12' 2" (4.22m x 3.71m) Tiled floor, French doors leading to outside.
- 12' 1" x 8' 7" (3.68m x 2.62m) White suite, corner bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, low flush w c, part wood panel on walls, tiled floor, spot lights.
- Walk in hotpress with storage space..
- Solid wooden floor, overlooking entrance hall.
- Bedroom 4
- 14' 7" x 10' 7" (4.44m x 3.23m) Solid wooden floor, built in storage area.
- Bedroom 5
- 14' 7" x 6' 7" (4.44m x 2.01m) Solid wooden floor, built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 6
- 21' 3" x 6' 7" (6.48m x 2.01m) Solid wooden floor, built in storage, velux windows.
- 8' 3" x 6' 7" (2.51m x 2.01m) Solid wooden floor, toilet and wash hand basin, velux window.
- Games Room
- 20' 3" x 18' 10" (6.17m x 5.74m) Solid wooden floor, two storage cupboards, built in cloak room, velux windows.
- 24' 9" x 14' 4" (7.54m x 4.37m) Roller door, side pvc door.
- This property is located on a site which extends to just over 0.5 acres and offers tastefully landscaped gardens to the front and side with exceptional views to the front over the rural countryside. To the rear the gardens are in lawn with a mature paved patio with ornamental shrub’s and plants. The front is in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac drive to the front and to the front and rear.