|Address||75 Main Street, Markethill|
|Price||Offers around £79,950|
|EPC Rating||D76/B39 (co2: B33/C59)|
This retail unit is located on the main street of Markethill and offers 1st floor living accommodation with separate access . The shop unit at present has been used as a hairdressers although is currently unoccupied and the apartment offers 2 bedrooms with a separate entrance to the side over a shared entry. The apartment is in good order and can be sold with sitting tenant. There is also a yard to the rear with an old dwelling which is used for storage. Markethill is a thriving town and the unit could be refurbished and used for a number of different business.
Shop Unit offering c. 300 sq.ft. Retail Space
Store & Yard To Rear
Oil Fired Central Heating
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
Frontage Unto Main Street
- 7.21m x 3.43m (23' 8" x 11' 3") Presently equipped for a hairdressing salon.
- 2.36m x 2.03m (7' 9" x 6' 8") Direct access to rear yard, toilet and wash hand basin off.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, stairs leading to apartment.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.32m x 3.38m (20' 9" x 11' 1") Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for electric cooker and extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge. Open plan dining area, direct access to lounge.
- 3.51m x 2.31m (11' 6" x 7' 7") Ornamental fireplace with electric inset, tiled hearth and mahogany surround.
- 2.44m x 1.96m (8' x 6' 5") White suite low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over, pvc panelling on walls. Hotpress off.
- Storage cupboard off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.89m x 3.40m (12' 9" x 11' 2") Velux windows, storage into eaves
- Bedroom 2
- 4.01m x 2.51m (13' 2" x 8' 3") Storage into eaves
- To the rear is an enclosed yard which is accessed by a shared entry . The entry forms part of the building which is for sale. There is an old derelict building which currently is used for storage.