|Address||72 Edenvale, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £120,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached chalet bungalow situated on the edge of Armagh City in popular development on a large corner site. Internally this home is in immaculate order and ample room is offered to extend this home or add a garage. Edenvale is located off the Newry Road with all local amenities nearby, easy commuting is offered to Newry and surrounding areas.
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Pine Kitchen with Dining Space
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
White Internal Doors
uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
Good Decorative Order
- Entrance Hall
- 10' 8" x 7' 4" (3.25m x 2.24m) PVC front door with leaded glass inset, tiled floor. Toilet off, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- 17' 3" x 11' 8" (5.26m x 3.56m) Open fire, antique style fireplace with cast iron, tiled inset and matching hearth, mahogany surround, double doors leading to family room and solid wooden floor.
- Family Room
- 11' 7" x 11' 7" (3.53m x 3.53m) Wooden floor.
- 22' 3" x 10' 7" (6.78m x 3.23m) Range of pine fitted high and low level units built in electric oven, ceramic hob oven, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dish washer, space for fridge freezer, extractor fan, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and walk in storage cupboard off. Tiled floor and part tiled walls, dining space.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 4" x 11' 8" (4.06m x 3.56m) Walk in wardrobe and laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 12" x 7' 3" (3.35m x 2.21m) Laminated wooden floor and slope into the eaves.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 7" x 8' 9" (3.23m x 2.67m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 7' 5" x 5' 7" (2.26m x 1.70m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, sink in vanity unit, shower cubicle with electric shower, bath with mixer taps over, tiled floor and chrome radiator.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed and offers a large paved patio area with flower and shrub beds with railway sleepers. Garden is in lawn and there is also an enclosed area of bins, cloths line and garden shed. To the front the garden is in lawn with tarmac drive and parking area.