|Address||7 Umgola Mews, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £70,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This mid terraced property is located just off the Monaghan Road just on the outskirts of Armagh City. The property at present is presently let and is being sold with the sitting tenant . Internally the property is in fair repair with a small yard to the rear and parking to the front. All local amenities are all within walking distance to the city centre.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Kitchen with Dining Room
UPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Parking To Front
Ideally Suited To Investment Market
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door.
- 13' 5" x 12' 2" (4.09m x 3.71m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset and wooden surround.
- 15' 5" x 10' 5" (4.70m x 3.18m) Range of fitted high and low level pine units, built in electric oven and hob over, extractor fan, 1 1/2 bowl single sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dining space.
- Bedroom 1
- 7' 7" x 10' 8" (2.31m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 4" x 9' 9" (2.84m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 4" x 10' 9" (2.24m x 3.28m)
- 5' 9" x 7' 4" (1.75m x 2.24m) White suite, bath with wood panel on side and electric shower over, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- There is an enclosed garden to the rear laid in lawn with paved patio. Vehicle parking to the front.